Friday, April 10, 2009

Adjustments

I know people always talk about how different their kids are. I am nothing new in that sense, but it has really impacted me to see just how different each of my kids are even from birth.

things have been going really well. Cyrus is so chilled out and peaceful. I really think it is because I spent alot of time meditating at the end of my pregnancy and throughout my labor.

Alex got an extra paid week off of work. I am so happy having him here every day. He has made my post partum time a dream! He takes care of all of us so well, he really shows his l;ove for all of us.

I know everyone thinks I am hiding in a hole right now, and I guess I kind of am, but I am really enjoying this hole right now so it may be awhile before everyone starts hearing from me again.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, enjoy it, suck it up, breathe it in. It only lasts but for a moment and then you move on to the next stage. I can't wait!!!

    ReplyDelete