Friday, February 12, 2010

Another one?

Yes Yes. We are expecting another one. I ovulated twice in November (I am pretty sure) and oops! One more Yunker in the mix.

I have had a hard time connecting with this pregnancy but I am finally feeling the First trimester fog lift and so it is getting easier to get excited. I am excited about another baby, another birth, more breastfeeding, all the things I really love to do with my kids, but at the same time, I have a fear settling deep inside me.

Maybe I'm not woman enough to handle so many kids so close in age. I mean even just now I have found myself losing my temper because my 3 year old doesn't want to listen to me. Like.... at all. Can I handle all of the responsibility about to be put on me?

Yes I know I am capable! I know I am capable of practicing attachment practices, and breastfeeding, and cloth diapering and I know that I love my children and that I would do anything for them. I am just confused about when I am supposed to sleep so that I can recharge my body to have the energy to do all of those things.

Anyway, I don't want to sound like I am being negative, I am only trying to express my fears in a healthy manner.

I am going to try to blog throughout this pregnancy and stay up to date on it. at least every couple of days.

1 comment:

  1. Hugs!! You ARE an awesome mama, I'm going through the same "not listening" thing with my daughter! She'll be 4 in March and it's like she thinks she has the right to choose not to listen without consequences! lol Challenging yes...impossible no. You will figure out how to teach her to listen...it's different for every child as they value different things.
    Blessings to you! and congrats!

    ReplyDelete