Thursday, April 1, 2010

Midwife or UC? * update!

okay. so I needed to meditate for awhile. I am keeping my midwife. Plain and simple- This is my 4th baby. I am going to have 3 kids to take care of as well. In the event that I have bleeding or placenta issues, I want someone there so that I am not the only one with the brains. I want a quick recovery. I want to have someone take care of ME! that's what a mother based service is. And really, I like her! I truly like her and I know that I can open up to accept her at my birth! This is my last baby and no matter what, it's going to be a busy birth because I want my kids there to see this time. So what's one more? All of my births have been different and this one will be too. But that is what makes them memorable. Every person that ends up at this birth is someone who is *meant* to be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment