Saturday, March 28, 2009

41 weeks and 1 day

Yup. that's not a typo. I am officially goint into my 2nd week of being overdue. The mornings are the hardest. I guess by the end of the day I am just used to being pregnant like I have been any other day but in the morning, when I wake up, I feel a little let down that I haven't started doing anything. well, I will be going out again today to get active and hopefully something will happen. You know I joked through my whole pregnancy that I was going to have an april fools day baby. It might actually happen that way.

Be careful what you wish for people.... you just might get it!!

2 comments:

  1. Make sure you get lots of rest too Mama! My water usually breaks days before even one real contraction and a couple of times I have made the mistake of going, going, going trying to get the labor kick-started and then when I was finally pooped and wanted to sleep it off, it was labor time!

    You are so wise and patient (even though I'm sure you're having moments where you're feeling impatient :-)) It is so nice to see how relaxed you are since you know that all is just fine!

    Enjoy these last few moments with baby inside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely understand the disappointment in the morning. Every night before I go to sleep I am thinking "Well, maybe tonight will be the night" and when it isn't I feel so disappointed.

    Our time will come! :)

    ReplyDelete