Tuesday, March 3, 2009

my little ones are still little

I guess in the every day hustle and bustle of life, I lose sight of the real ages of my children. They seem so advanced that I forget the sky is only about to be 7 and lexi is still 2 and still wears diapers and uses a bink to go to bed. I cuddled in bed with Lexi for about 15 minutes before they went to bed and I just remember so much of her birth. It is all still so fresh in my mind. It is a little more foggy with Sky's birth due to the drugs and the chaos. I have been focusing so much on birth and spirituality these last few days. I am so ready to have this baby physically but my mind is still working out some kinks.

With both of my last pregnancies I thought every little twinge was a possible start of labor. This time it doesn't even cross my mind. I guess it will jump out at me when the time comes. Who knows when that will be.

I really hope this birth is all that I am hoping. I hope Alex and I both get what we want out of it and healthy baby to go along with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment