Tuesday, March 24, 2009

what peace will do

I know I already blogged today but I feel the need to blog again. I feel like I am a different person today. I have been saying my affirmations and I have not lost my temper once. Even when Lexi was really testing me this morning. I have not once felt like the miserably pregnant woman I was yesterday morning. I just feel like I am so lucky to be alive and to have the family that I have. My girls are amazing, my husband loves me and supports me, we have a roof over our head and good healthy food to eat in our kitchen. I didn't finish the laundry but I will get to it sometime. I may just make another trip to the laundry mat like I did a couple months ago. I don't really care if it's done before the baby gets here. I will always be able to do laundry but this is probably the last time I will be pregnant.


The affirmation I came up with- I will revel in my roundness- has really helped me enjoy my pregnant body today. I am an extraordinary machine. I am life! I can do something that some women are not blessed with the ability to do and I am so thankful for that miracle. I have gone through my pregnancies really taking them for granted. I give thanks to all the Goddess spirits that are on this journey with me. They support and protect me and I am confident that my passage through this birth will be amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment