Monday, March 16, 2009

keeping the peace

Yesterday was kind of a hard day for me. I had contractions on and off all day. It was very tiring and I just felt, i guess more emotionally drained than physically drained. This is the homestretch. The part just before you reach the last leg of the race which is no doubt the hardest part. I made all these plans for this week when I really just want to be reclusive. At the same time though, I don't want to sit around and obsess about the fact that I don't have my little one in my arms yet. Every feeling I have is so contradictory to another. I am not only excited to have a new addition to our family but I so much am ready for my husband's 2 week vacation he is taking off. I want to wake up every morning to his face and feel his warmth against me before we roll out of bed. I hate that he is up and out the door before I am even concious to the world. He works hard for our family, he works hard for me to be able to be home with our girls. I do still have to work but I am able to off hours so I can homeschool during the day. I am hoping this babe comes soon but I am prepared to wait if that's waht is in the cards for me. I definately want a fully cooked baby. (Although right now would be fully cooked enough if you ask me.)

No comments:

Post a Comment