Monday, March 23, 2009

releasing.....

So I've been taking a course called "She Births." I am getting certified to become a workshop facilitator for pregnant women. It just so happens that I have been pregnant while doing my coursework so it has really spiritually and psychologically prepared me to birth this baby.

One chapter in the book is about reconciling broken or wounded relationships so that you don't have that negative energy hovering over your birth. For some people, that may mean making ammends or for other it could just confronting the problem and letting go of the bad vibes.

I have a very topsy turvy relationship with my own mother in my life and I think that has really affected me throughout all of my pregnancies because of the obvious connection in motherhood, pregnancy, and birth.

Well tonite, I have decided to let the anger that I harbor be released. I do hope that in the future our relationship can be mended because we have experienced great times together throughout my life but right now, I just have to focus on myself, this baby, and my family.

I have let those feelings go. It was hard but I have agreed to not let it affect where I am right now.

Because I am exactly where I am supposed to be right now and I will not let anything dampen my enthusiasm that surrounds this birth.

No comments:

Post a Comment