Friday, March 27, 2009

still in waiting

My affirmations keep me sane. I pretty much slept all day yesterday recovering from the day before and started my day off today with a long nap well into the early afternoon. My body is definitely showing signs that something will happen soon, I just don't know when. I am still okay with going overdue, it can just be a little depressing because I so thought I would have a baby in my arms by now. I am so looking forward to my journey and to birthing this little being that it is so hard to wait. I am shocked I am this far overdue. I never thought I would go this long. But that's okay. I am holding it together and hopefully now that I have rested, my labor will surprise me soon. at least I have psyched everyone out the last couple of days so everyone has pretty much quit calling to ask about "my progress" what ever the hell that means.

No comments:

Post a Comment