Friday, March 13, 2009

these last few

My 1st baby just turned 7 yesterday. 7!!!!! That means I have been on this journey of motherhood for almost 8 years! And yet I feel so young. I mean I am so young! I made gluten free cupcakes tonite for her little party tomorrow. My first attempt came out pretty good. Well I guess we will see after icing them!

I got 2 new wool diaper covers, an ecobunz all in one, and 4 new huggabuns this week. I can't wait to use these diapers!! I plan on doing one last load of diaper washing to get ready (I've done this twice already but I will do it one more time to make sure they aren't stale and to wash the new ones.) I will also lanolize the wool covers.

When I came home today, Alex had cleaned our whole house so now all I have to do is laundry. I almost cried when I walked in the door because I had been dreading doing it in my WAY pregnant state. He even did it with an injured back which shows true love if I've ever seen it.

I am trying to keep myself busy all week so I don't sit around thinking about when I will go into labor (although I have had several contractions this evening... doubt it's labor but at least its something).

Tomorrow we are going to the kids museum grand reopening with some other fams for sky's little celebration, tomorrow nite we are having a soup swap party,
Sunday we will go to another kids Bday party
Monday I am going to a play date for kids with food allergies,
Tuesday I babysit
Wednesday is the houston baby wearers of the woodlands meet
Thursday I babysit
Friday I have a silly midwife appt (which I don't really even know what I am going for but whatever) (also this is my due date)
and then Saturday and sunday I am doing absolutely jack shit! If I have not had this baby, I will do nothing but relax and take hot baths and get my hubby to give me reflexology treatments and massages until we get to meet our little one.

A lady in the grocery said I was having a boy today. She had a psychic look about her. I guess we will just have to wait and see...............

No comments:

Post a Comment