Saturday, March 7, 2009

The Final Cleanse

So Today is the day. (No I am not in labor) But today is the day I am going through and cleaning my house one last time from top to bottom. I will reorganize all of my baby stuff one last time and make sure everything is clean before he or she arrives. I will set up my birth supplies and make sure that all I have to do over the net couple of weeks is just light cleaning. I have about 2 weeks left (hopefully not much longer than that) and I don't want to do anything other than play with my girls, rest, and make my cloth wipies. I hope I can at least get together with some friends once or twice before then but who knows if I can actually manage everything. I also want to try and work on my Facilitator Training stuff as much as I can before the baby comes. I want to make birth art. I still need to write thank you notes too! I wonder when I will feel like I've done everything I need to so I can let my body work........

No comments:

Post a Comment