Monday, March 23, 2009

I am exactly where I am supposed to be right now

right?? I am trying to keep peace, and zen in my life. I am not physically miserable (close but not quite) but I just really thought something would be happening by now. I think more than anything, I am just really exhausted. I just want to lay around and sleep but I have so much to do. I am also sick of leaking fluids. I kept thinking I would have this baby on a tuesday so manybe tomorrow is my day. I just can't imagine going until next tuesday!!! But anything is possible. I just so badly want to nurse my baby. (I don't know who this is underlined but I can't figure out how to turn it off. So if you are reading this, just ignore it) well I plan on getting some housework and cooking out of the way today so maybe once I get all of that done, I can rest and relax and maybe m body will start doing it's work. If nothing else I can at least take a nap!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment