Thursday, March 5, 2009

is it really almost time?

some parts of me feel like theres not enough hours in the day to do everything I need to do and still have time to lay around and be big and pregnant. All I have left to buy is a breastpump and a couple more bottles and we are good to go. I still need to set up a little area to birth in if I feel like squatting on the floor or something while I deliver and set up all my supplies and that's it. I had a few contractions last night but nothing that said "oh this might be it!" I fully expected to be experiencing more "uterobics" by now but not much of anything which makes me think I could go overdue. I know that some women say that when they have more babies, their labors become more efficient and have less contractions with more work. Maybe I will be one of those lucky ones. who knows though, I could be one of the 3rd time mommies who's 3rd labor is longer than their first 2 combined. I sure hope not but I guess I am game for whatever. I am prepared for a long labor if that is what I get. I really can't wait. I have been preparing myself emotionally and spiritually for this as well as trying to stay active even though I want nothing more than to lay around and be lazy and not chase kids BUT this is my life and I'm glad I have it. Even when I want to pull my hair out.

No comments:

Post a Comment